AHLA hosts a new webinar this Wednesday, January 5 from 3-4pm EST featuring experts in public health, policy and employment law to discuss the current challenges facing the hotel industry related to the recent COVID-19 surge. Register now to get the latest information on the current state of the Omicron variant, and how to navigate the most recent legal and policy developments impacting the OSHA’s COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS).
The panelists will address topics including:
- Current legal status and policies for compliance with the OSHA ETS and Federal Contractor Requirements.
- Requirements for proof of vaccination and/or weekly testing of employees.
- Legal insights on the January 7 Supreme Court hearing on vaccine mandate.
- How OSHA will enforce the ETS.
- Expert insight on the Omicron variant.